IT Factor wide receiver training eliminates the fluff and is centered around what is seen on the field; few cones, no speed ladders. We run routes, practice releases, catch a lot of footballs and get after it in live competitions.
- Route Running
- Common routes – hitch, whip, post, dig, speed out etc.
- Double Moves – post corner, hitch-n-go, sluggo, dino
- Few cone drills to develop rhythm in and out of breaks
- Multiple releases options vs every defense and every alignment scenario
- Jugs machine
- 50-50 jump balls
- Back shoulder
- Over the shoulder
- Coming in on the ball
- Running right/left
- Live Competitions
- 1v1 against all defensive alignments
- 7v7 against all defensive alignments and coverages
- Play from the numbers, slot and TE
- Redzone and goal line
- We guide the WRs with the core principles, but allow them to put their own swagger into their own game. We refuse to develop robotic stiffs.
- Learn how to read coverage triangles and adjust routes accordingly.
- Learn how to get in the defender’s blind spot and put him in panic mode.
- Live competition is the bulk of the sessions. We believe it is where receivers develop the most.
- 5-year coach at youth and high school level
- Lombard Falcons 2014- 2018
- Montini Catholic High School 2018 – 2020
- Elmhurst Eagles 2021
- York High School 2021 - Present