An internship at Physical Fusion will allow you to gain hands on experience working with youth, high school, college, and professional athletes. This internship is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain a better understanding of strength and conditioning principles and wants to learn to become a better coach.
- Must have a strong desire to have a career in the strength and conditioning or fitness industry.
- Must have completed or are working towards an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must be able to volunteer a minimum of 15 hours per week with the Physical Fusion staff.
- Previous coaching experience (not necessarily strength and conditioning) is preferred but not required.
- The candidate should be able to effectively communicate in front of small/larger groups. You WILL be speaking in front of our athletes individually and in a group setting.
- Learn/understand the PF Strength and Conditioning Philosophy
- Assist the PF staff with coaching teams/clients/classes as needed
- Assist the PF staff with set up and take down of equipment
- Constantly observe and ask questions to get a better understanding of strength and conditioning philosophies, methods, exercises, etc.
- Completion of assignments (videos/articles/programming)
- Assist with keeping the facility clean (racking weights/mopping/etc.)
- Completion of your own research to improve as a coach.
Qualified applicants should email a resume to email@example.com